We’re publishing our fall preview today. For our performing arts sections, see:
- Fall Arts Preview 2020: With Experimental Spirit, The Dance Center of Columbia College Reinvents the Fall Season Ellen Chenoweth, director of the Dance Presenting Series at Columbia College, talks about how she and the entire Dance Center faculty and staff reimagined the Fall season, looking for abundance in lean times, and the power of small changes.
- Seeing Seventy: A Select Slice of This Fall's Theater Season A selection of some of the fall's most anticipated stage openings.
- Keeping it Simple: Lyric Opera Opens the Fall Arts Season in Your Living Room The Lyric Opera's season opener balances the gravitas of the moment with joy and celebration.
- Mycelium as Metaphor: A Preview of Hubbard Street Dance Chicago’s “Season 41 Fall Series” at the Harris Hubbard Street's Fall Series is a composite of interwoven movement styles from across the expansive mycelial web that is contemporary dance.
- Fall Arts Preview 2019: Can’t-Miss Fall Dance Events A few of the most anticipated dance events of the fall.
- Fall Arts Preview 2020: Can't-Miss Fall Stage Events Three great events to kick off the fall season.