- Drifts Away: A Review of The Baltimore Waltz at Brown Paper Box Co. Paula Vogel’s “The Baltimore Waltz” is filled with grief. Following a terminal diagnosis of an ATD (Acquired Toilet Disease), Anna (Jenna Schoppe) decides to hop a plane to Europe to fuck her brains out. Alongside her brother Carl (Paul Michael Thomson) and his stuffed rabbit, the pair tap their way through France, Germany and the Netherlands while Anna absconds with…
- Big World: A Review of Little Women the Musical at Brown Paper Box Co. The world is a mess. Go spend a couple of hours with the March women. You’ll be glad you did.
- Checking Boxes: A Review of Speech & Debate at Brown Paper Box Co. Brown Paper Box Co.'s production of Stephen Karam's teen drama struggles to reach its potential.
- The Original Outsider: A Review of 1980 (Or Why I’m Voting For John Anderson) at Jackalope Theatre Transporting audiences back to the ill-fated campaign of a presidential underdog, this period piece attempts to prefigure the present.
- Dig A Little Deeper: A Review of Nightmares & Nightcaps: The Stories of John Collier at Black Button Eyes Productions Black Button Eyes Productions captures the misanthropy in John Collier's stories but misses his sly take on the shadows surrounding civilized life.