- No More Yielding But a Dream: Joffrey Ballet debuts Alexander Ekman's "Midsummer Night's Dream" Ekman’s ode to Scandinavian solstice is a triumph of vision, imagination and masterful stagecraft.
- Dream A Little Dream: A Review of Cry It Out at Northlight Theatre Molly Smith Metzler's new play at Northlight Theatre explores the realities of modern motherhood.
- A New Day For An Old Favorite: A Review of Oklahoma! at Marriott Theatre Marriott Theatre whips fresh wind into Rodgers and Hammerstein’s classic.
- Their Future is Our Future: A&A Ballet Presents an Art Deco Nutcracker and Trains the Next Generation of Ballet Dancers The Studebaker provides a unique stage for A&A's vision: one large enough to put up a spectacle of scenic design and a massive cast, while intimate enough a house to afford every audience member a view of facial expressions and movement nuances without use of opera glasses.
- Drama in the Details: Dramaturgs Describe Their Dream Projects Site-specific suffragettes, "All Our August," plays at Trader Joe's: local dramaturgs share their interests and ambitions.
- These Gorgeous Worlds: A Midsummer Night’s Dream at Chicago Shakespeare Theater If you've got holiday money burning a hole in your pocket, Chicago Shakespeare Theater offers a wondrous outlet.