- Iconoclastic Dance of Israel: A Review of Gauthier Dance’s “Mega Israel” at the Harris Theater of Music and Dance A mixed-repertoire bill from three Israeli choreographers does not disappoint.
- Relatable Dance: A Preview of Kelly Anderson Dance Theatre's "Skits and Pieces" "There's a community of artists making work that’s more accessible. Exploring subjects both dancers and non-dancers can relate to…"
- Dance, Dance, Revolution: A Review of La Havana Madrid at Teatro Vista and Collaboraction Sandra Delgado's megahit returns, bigger and better than ever.
- Styles in Conversation: A Review of Ephrat Asherie Dance at the Dance Center of Columbia College The most arresting moments in “Odeon” were the most intimate, with direct play between the music and movement.
- Making Dance That Means More: Gary Abbott discusses his new work for Deeply Rooted Dance Theater Co-founders Kevin Iega Jeff and Gary Abbott have been making and presenting dances that celebrate community.
- The Vertical Dance Floor: Aerial Dance Chicago brings Blackbird to the Ruth Page Center Dancers take to the air in a show about freedom, potential and flight.